Translate

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

LGP2 : Blow of blues

LG 2 / Dag

Blow of blues


Twenty seven years already that I write words
Twenty seven years already, so many words
So many made you flee, tears as rain overturn
Remind me that I am. Silence, constantly return

That I hide my thought. Thinks you are on case closed?
Long Blues. Hidden from others as written cursed
Solitude is the path which I have to taking
You crossed my life and I saw you leaving

If now I speak to nobody. Felling so alone
I feel so lonely, I don’t tell anyone
So much reminder of my crazy decision
I asked you to go out. It’s strange this impression

I don’t dream about sun and the cornfields « walls »
I don’t recognize even anymore my voice

Twenty seven years already that I spend time
Always nothing precise everything tires me
“Bizarre”, to think the giggles later make cry
Without moving to this faintness which increases, why?

Doubt these people who consider stronger than God
I’m lost to look my way, too. Too much for my road
Wanting to be better than them. Turn back behind
Always no answer and since my life is insipid


Cracking by jealousy my hopes are gone with you
Buy my inmate stupidity, that deserve you
My life is tasteless, always this desire to go back
As a hope to reach happiness, but everything became again back

My soul is ice; there are autumn songs in me
Nothing tempts me. Bring out of my melancholy.


Twenty and more, drool texts after a headlong rush
If your memories of our pursue me to lurch
And I only want to drink to forget the life
I don’t have a full link not desire, itself

That I try to know and later by shed tears, only.
What I might be tomorrow, nothing attracts me
Strange, to think that us isn’t seen again. Never
Oh. Why? When you gave me a taster forever.

You’re not any more there, I’m not dreaming of sunshine
I don’t think more to the wonders that leaves us the nature-line
Fortunately as time passes and tasteless
To other people, no? One day I will leave my place


Hope they have more hope, more desire, more joy, more paces
That they will not make that they have the faith…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire