Translate

mardi 27 août 2019

if you are the key, where is the door?


Okay, you are the key…


At today, now? No, I’m not speedy or ready,
For play up on a stage or the scene already
when courage in myself will being fulfilled
Yeah, I will be shining with all my melodies

You know, perhaps, one day, I will have succeed
I love this cool pic where you are seat on a stair
Yeah. Because if the stair it’s the kismet for me
Alright, it is clear now. You, you are thus  the key

When I see that, I know that all is possible
In front of me, I thing at the incredible
I have been stayed here, long time under my shell
alone , invisible… it’s was not very well

But if you are the key, also where is the door?
Life is a hard battle, less of wars for more peace.
Because you are a symbol mighty an awesome
of what a man can must accomplish in his life

As wonderful dreamers who does never wake up
Try to eat living stone and changing the future
I believe in love, but in first thought, I must leave
No more trouble, free from my chains. Wait for me, please

Don't lower down our guard or weapons or ours arms
Dominate all our fears, never not run away.
Learned from our mistakes , fight the torpidity
believe the present day before love the next night

Great powerful mind, .Proud gaze and head up high
Blow your strength and your motivation all you can
cause you are a motivator , you find  delight
And  yet you known,You are yourself a big man.

Other  a factor outweigh the reason in the sky
Let's cover our hopes against those who devour them,
We should therefore rejoice what we have today
Do what we love for  diffuse our joy to our days

So…Bomb the burning passion to quell the hatred
Spread his knowledge to those who know, without forcing
say nothing to those who already know all things
Love expand and shared. Strength power are in us

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire