Translate

lundi 18 novembre 2019

feelings are not a game


Because yet  1

 Feelings are not a game

What that? Long still, you have faith yourself
Your time is not happiness on me
Or your mind, no more will bless on you
Stop the show. Stay without love for me

Crying isn’t so forgetting all pains.
Too late baby, you broke the respect
Heart closed, you know, you did me expert
What did you think? Am I your puppet?

No, you know that I know ... I have changed
I want to speak to say you; Thanks you
My eyes are open because of you.
Your wickedness is that you are wasted

I am looking for freedom and truly
Good luck along with you next patsy
We live as one, but enough...move on
Go on you road, don’t give a reason

You, which come here, you come back again
Back off, and turn away far my way
Before the rain on ours eyes, so why?
Anyway, baby is now: Good-bye

Would you see my other side, bad face?
Get out, before my feet hurt you ass
Do you take my kindness for weakness?
Cupidity worth is. Now you pay for it



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire