Translate

mardi 27 août 2019

Finally, I found you …


I found you …



I went on all the ways without you, anything
Life empty void passion, without wanting living
Mistakes after mistakes, it was over of me
Lost myself on way without exit, in the dark
No need to talk of that, I feel it in my soul
Sharply you have crop up and you lit up my life

All my entire life, I had waiting for you
A longtime long way, day after day after you
And always everywhere, I had following you
Now I keep, you know, head high, because I…love you


After crossing the fog of the melancholy
Cheers to life together, only sky above we
Breath sweetly a pretty definition of love
All it’s stay about you, my heart writing poems
and songs to vibrate, I rock you and make you smile
Warmly attracted. Love style, Yeah… in sync in poise


I'm ready to leave, ripe to leave all behind me
Loving you with my soul, my heart and my body
I have to go, I know, will do everything for you
To go all over and make a future with you
For live by your side. I can live there, elsewhere
Where you will be. You and me, you and I... farther

I found you…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire