Translate

mardi 3 juillet 2018

Sun Sunshine shine



Sun Sunshine shines




My brain is jammed, my heart is loaded 

Ready to give at those with who I live 

And that I like, at those who save my dike 

well-being, is that it? 

_Yes, say the Welfare 




My mind flying far, above for soar 

Ready to drive my wish to a good goal 

And throw all I leave, to burn at wood coal 

Freedom, is it you? 

_Yes, say Liberty 




My soul is balmy; it makes me happy 

I found a lighthouse, in my darkness hours 

It saved me, braving of looming sinking 

bright light, does follow I her? 

_Yes, answer the Faith. 



Going on the path to follow my fate 

Thank you at our lord, now for my new world 

Thank you, famous king, enter at new ring 

Need I that, really? 

_Yes, say Free-own-choice. 




He strengthens my voice s, with his fair sound 

Ready to still off my insolent will 

To work the practice and follow advice 

Strictness, is needed? 

_Yes, say Big-aplomb. 




My spirit learn lesson, my ear listen 

Here, all is patron, all is pattern 

The word of the wise, is rise of the chord 

Should I go so high? 

yes, say the Wisdom. 




Okay, okay … 

So now, me I say; thanks at all for all …

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire