Translate

mercredi 25 mai 2022

Believers, dreamers....much love

 

Any doubt with you 

 

 

There are things never change. So much better or not

Maybe you feel it’s strange …Yes, I feel a lot.

And I trust things I feel. And In us is freedom

On this road, love is steel. Keep up faith are awesome

 

As long as I have smile. Head full to "I love you"

And you, when you have smile, the sun is inside you

Sing along pure candor, make lots of stopovers

And sleep under the stars, spirit of wanderers.

 

Yeah... for you every day, I stand up anyway.

 

On your way, me and you. No doubt, we're made for that.

On my way, you and me. The truth, we are made for that.

Our Guitar in our hand. Love and joy, we like it.

 

Defend mind, keep his soul. Fighting for living free

Keep far away it’s fool. This numb life, it's crazy

I feel happy, I won when with you I am stay.

if it bothers someone, go your way right away

 

And too bad if I'm wrong, I'll go Hell at my end.

 

The love is gold. What does not kill makes you stronger

How important since those... since they love each other

Some, in love with a love that some say is obscene

Growth mental: it's important to understand them

 

Love is hard already. Only God can judge we

 

 

Also, why not let those who love each other love

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire