Translate

dimanche 17 juin 2018

ultimate thought


Ultimate thought by DNP
 
    
When I will have written all things what I wanted to say or sing
When there will be nothing to challenge or contradict me
When my passion will be alternatively out of my ability
When my big fears will be only vague memory
I know that I will leave

Once I would have taken, all I should take
When I shall have made even, all that I had to make
Once I will have given, all I could have given
When I will had wrote, all I would have liked write
When the life will give me nothing more, no more
When I will have nothing to learn again, no more
I could go away
     
Sorry, I have done enough wrong and pretended to be strong
That aren't worth the whack to argue for nothing, in fact
When I will have given utter what I had wanted to offer
When I will have no more strength to fight for have the least worst
I know that I will leave


When my smiles will melt into a crotchet rest
When my desires will wane down and will not be a pleasure ground
Away from their attractions so I could leave without regret
Well, my faith.  To the best, I will have accomplished. What I had to do. 

Now I have to go… I will be able to leave



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire