Translate

mardi 20 décembre 2016

Song for thou (Love Poem)

livre 3 : Othel



Song for thou 



From shadow to light,
From treasure of  first honey
The depths to the heights,
What a perfect date
You give meaning to my life
And that make me like to exist
You give me energy,
Sweet dove and vitality to persist
You…
Who make me, love the word “Love”

I like to be with you. Only in your arms, that I am what I am.
I love you.

Your warmth reassures me,
to stay against your body
You make me heart melt
and revive the flame of my soul
I’m coming to woo you,
approach of me, and come on here my love
Your presence is never enough,
 she cheering up all my days
You…
Brighten up my way

I like to be with you. Only in your arms, I am what I am. 
Just I say, I love you

Make me feel King.
In you, I feel like living
I’m drunk of to feel you,
There is only you and me, us two…
You make me a better,
Stay and I will be yours forever
You who make me grow…now,
You know who how….
You…
To extract love in the love

I like to be with you. Only in your arms, I ‘m who I’m.

And this song is for you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire